Bon Iver or Fleet Foxes
- Fresh produce, but not, like, tomatoes and grapes. I want the more obscure stuff; the “underrated” ones like rhubarb, avocado, and anything that still tastes like earth.
- Fair trade coffee. All proceeds go toward buying cabin recording studios for musically inclined Colombian children.
- Vegan queso dip
- Some sort of local beer from a brewery nobody’s ever heard of. It probably has hints of tears and snow.
- Beard trimmer…ha ha, NOT!
Atmosphere or The Roots
- Swisher Sweets (you can keep the tobacco, alls I need is the wrap)
- Meat. Prolly like steak or something, LOL.
- Gin and juice
- Chips and candy
- Do they sell Timberlands at the grocery store? ‘Cuz I need some.
Ke$ha or Skrillex
- Diet pills
- Jolt, Red Bull, or and 5 Hour Energy
- Cocaine (I’m obviously at the Rainbow in Midway)
- Frozen Taco Bell burritos (for later)
- Plunger for the toilet that I will vom into/around (also for later)
Gayngs, The XX, or Frank Ocean
- Pourable chocolate sauce