1. Take Ibuprofen. It doesn’t do anything.
2. Go to brunch with friends. Stare. Look at something on Twitter. Tell them about your plans to nap, several times.
3. Order a bloody mary. Eat the olive and feel better. Decide to smoke. Feel worse.
4. Come home and assume napping position. Look at Tumblr. Heart something. Look at Facebook. Like something.
5. It’s 5 p.m. and you’re still going on 3 hours of sleep. Consider canceling your gym membership. Eat peanut butter from a spoon.
6. Nap and wake up at 9 p.m., confused about what day it is. Realize you’re not waking up for work. Cool. Make a drink.
Photo by Michael Inscoe