Have you ever had a certain feeling about a place—like you’ve never been there, but there’s been you? Lately, I’ve been having that feel..
Sarah and Katie are giving Intervention an intervention after watching an entire season in one sitting.
John: Hi, my name is John. I ..
1. She put herself through college. Yeah!
2. When I was in 4th grade, we had a contest to make Diversity Posters. My mom suggested I wri..
My mom does not like opals. She has a suspicion that the opal necklace she was wearing at the age of 14 had something to do with her fat..
1. Check-engine light*†
2. Asset protection alerts at the door of CVS Pharmacy*
3. Your mustard yellow split-level house triples..
Phyllis switched to only Pinot when she found out that she was pregnant with me. Lord knows she needed something to deal with the news, ..
This is Kath.
She is the most cheerful lady you will ever meet. You might spend the first bewildering moments after meeting her wondering whether she sprinkles speed on her morning Cheerios.
1. I’m sorry people mistook me for a boy in 3rd grade. It must have been a little disconcerting that the female offspring y..
Aliens might not be able to figure out that Dawn Maria Lang was born on January 22, 1954 or that she religiously follows the saga that i..
1979: Bought an M&M cookie for me at Target after I chose the wrong cookie from the case and ended up with a Reese’s Pieces cookie, even..
You seriously don’t remember last night? Jesus, it was fucking crazy as shit. Yeah you did drink a ton; it figures you would have large ..